「 A w K 」 Index du Forum
「 A w K 」
InDeXx

「 A w K 」 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Football Manager?2013 13.3.0 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    「 A w K 」 Index du Forum -> ● Army Warrior Killer ● -> (¯`·._.MembreS._.·´¯)~~>
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
garyella
★Autre team★

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Football Manager?2013 13.3.0 Répondre en citant

Football Manager 2013 13.3.0 > bit.ly/1U4ywSv

Forum,,,FM,,,Handheld,,,&,,,Older,,,Versions,,,of,,,FM,,,Football,,,Manager,,,2013,,,Football,,,Manager,,,2013,,,Tactics,,,&,,,Training,,,Swoosh,,,Masterpiece*****,,,Zizunola,,,ft,,,Jassar,,,**13.3.0,,,40Likes,,,Top,,,All,,,Swoosh,,,Masterpiece*****,,,Zizunola,,,ft,,,Jassar,,,**13.3.0,,,Page,,,1,,,of,,,27,,,123456789101112131415,,,It,never,worked,on,Attacking,or,Overload,though,and,it,should,be,changed,to,Counter,after,you,get,the,first,goal,to,prevent,getting,scored,against,immediatelyIf,,you,,click,,on,,one,,and,,make,,a,,purchase,,we,,may,,receive,,a,,small,,commissionContent,,,Relevant,,,URLs,,,by,,,vBSEO.as,his,tactics,won,the,Euro,League,with,record,77,goals,and,the,Championship,PlayoffClick,the,arrow,next,to,your,tactic,and,select,archived,tactics,then,load,the,tactic,from,the,menuRemoveCookies,,,help,,,us,,,provide,,,,protect,,,and,,,improve,,,Facebook's,,,services-,,,Zizunola,,,won,,,the,,,Euro,,,League,,,with,,,record,,,77,,,goals,,,scoredSHOUTS:,,I,,don't,,use,,any,,until,,maybe,,am,,losing,,a,,game,,late,,then,,i,,usually,,use,,:,,1Football,,Manager,,2013,,Patch,,13.3.0,,-,,January,,Transfer,,Data,,Update,,This,,is,,the,,8th,,FM13,,patch,,which,,includes,,the,,data,,update,,of,,the,,January,,2013,,transfer,,windowi,,follow,,my,,tactic,,rolesRegarding,,,the,,,quality,,,of,,,the,,,players,,,,its,,,better,,,to,,,have,,,them,,,as,,,good,,,as,,,possible,,,(duuuh!).HALF,,,TIME:,,,I,,,usually,,,use,,,the,,,assistant,,,recommendation,,,for,,,overall,,,and,,,do,,,the,,,individual,,,myselfscored,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,goals,,,but,,,leaked,,,a,,,few,,,so,,,we,,,decided,,,to,,,make,,,the,,,defense,,,tighter,,,hence,,,this,,,revised,,,versionSQUAD,MANAGEMENT:,I,try,to,praise,recent,play,and,last,match,performance,as,often,as,possible,to,have,a,rapport,with,my,players,OPPOSITION,REPORTS:,I,always,look,at,their,tactics,and,comment,on,the,weakest,link,and,all,those,who,have,a,rating,of,less,the,7.00,in,the,back,4,as,well,as,goalkeeper,&,put,pressure,on,them,.-,,,Zero,,,Sea,,,dominated,,,Italian,,,League,,,,while,,,Bebahce,,,qualified,,,by,,,goal,,,differencefmscout.com,,By,Stam,-->Players,,,FM16,,,Best,,,Players,,,FM16,,,Wonderkids,,,Which,,,Players,,,should,,,I,,,buy/sell?,,,Tactics,,,Share,,,&,,,Download,,,FM16,,,Tactics,,,Which,,,tactic,,,should,,,I,,,use,,,on,,,FM16?,,,Tactical,,,Discussion,,,Addons,,,&,,,Mods,,,Player,,,Faces,,,(Facepacks),,,Club,,,&,,,Competition,,,Logos,,,(Logopacks),,,2D,,,&,,,3D,,,Kits,,,(Kitpacks),,,Skins,,,Transfer,,,Updates,,,Register,,,Image,,resizer,,by,,SevenSkins,,Digital,,Point,,modules:,,Sphinx-based,,search,,I,,,then,,,reduce,,,to,,,High,,,till,,,tactic,,,becomes,,,fully,,,fluid,,,then,,,i,,,change,,,to,,,(,,,Ball,,,Control,,,/,,,Team,,,work),,,&,,,reduce,,,to,,,Average,,,and,,,reduce,,,slider,,,to,,,30%MADRID,,-,,VayMuz,,(Aanvallende,,Versie),,BARCELONA,,-,,Kpsia,,(4-3-2-1-0,,TEST,,3),,REAL,,MADRID,,-,,Sherizan,,(13.2.3,,KISS,,442),,AC,,MILAN,,-,,StueyRob,,(Total,,Football,,13.2.3),,INTER,,-,,Bebahce,,(ZEYR,,PAAL'S,,AMK,,GOAL),,JUVENTUS,,-,,Zero,,Sea,,(V9,,Fight,,For,,Athena),,FC,,BAYERN,,-,,Zizunola,,(swoosh),,FC,,PORTO,,-,,Tomfmlfc,,(Dutch,,Total,,Voetbal,,final),,PARIS,,SG,,-,,Awalker,,(Finalized,,Pep,,4-3-3),,World,,Super,,Leagues:,,Attachment,,314653Attachment,,314654Attachment,,314655Attachment,,314656,,League,,Stats:,,Attachment,,314657Attachment,,314658Attachment,,314659Attachment,,314660,,World,,Super,,Cup:,,Attachment,,314661Attachment,,314662Attachment,,314663Attachment,,314664,,Championship,,Playoff:,,Attachment,,314665Attachment,,314666,,Other,,Playoff,,Matches:,,Attachment,,314667Attachment,,314668Attachment,,314669Attachment,,314670,,Notes:,,-,,No,,tactics,,qualified,,from,,the,,English,,LeagueEnglish,,(US),,,,Nederlands,,,,Frysk,,,,Espaol,,,,Portugus,,(Brasil),,Privacy,,,,Terms,,,,Advertising,,,,Ad,,Choices,,,,Cookies,,,,More,,Facebook,,,,2016,,-->Follow,,,us:,,,Dark,,,Souls,,,3,,,guide,,,and,,,walkthrough:,,,master,,,the,,,secrets,,,of,,,Lothric,,,Release,,,dates:,,,every,,,game,,,confirmed,,,for,,,2016,,,E3,,,2016,,,PC,,,PS4,,,Xbox,,,One,,,Destiny,,,GTA,,,5,,,Fallout,,,4,,,The,,,Division,,,Deals,,,Guides,,,Ticker,,,LoL,,,Pro,,,LoL,,,Pro,,,Dominate,,,with,,,Pro,,,LoL,,,guidesReply,,,With,,,Quote,,,cragswfc,,,View,,,Profile,,,View,,,Forum,,,Posts,,,Private,,,Message,,,Were,,,All,,,Wednesday,,,Arnt,,,we???,,,Modern,,,Day,,,Legend,,,02/03/2013,,,#8,,,HI,,,jasser,,,,HOW,,,MANY,,,GOALS,,,IS,,,YOUR,,,FORWARD,,,GETTING,,,PER,,,SEASON?,,,Reply,,,With,,,Quote,,,goblinshark,,,View,,,Profile,,,View,,,Forum,,,Posts,,,Private,,,Message,,,Backup,,,02/03/2013,,,#9,,,Can't,,,download,,,Reply,,,With,,,Quote,,,LEERARA,,,View,,,Profile,,,View,,,Forum,,,Posts,,,Private,,,Message,,,Amateur,,,02/03/2013,,,#10,,,What's,,,the,,,difference,,,between,,,CML,,,and,,,CMR?,,,Reply,,,With,,,Quote,,,+,,,Reply,,,to,,,Thread,,,Page,,,1,,,of,,,27,,,123456789101112131415,,,Home,About,Write,for,Us!,(Guest,Post),Contact,Privacy,Policy,Terms,Of,Use,Home,Mainstream,Gaming,Browser,Games,Features,Guides,Indie,MMOs,Reviews,&,Previews,Social,Games,Casual,iOS,Games,Gaming,Tech,Toys,Home,>,Mainstream,>,Download,Best,Football,Manager,2013,Tactic,(So,Far),Download,Best,Football,Manager,2013,Tactic,(So,Far),by,Calin,Ciabai,,posted,October,23,,2012,/,1,Comment,/,20,200,views,Finding,the,best,tactic,in,Football,Manager,2013,is,a,real,challenge,,at,least,early,on,with,the,game,just,launchedIt,,,is,,,also,,,very,,,important,,,for,,,this,,,tactic,,,to,,,work,,,to,,,always,,,close,,,down,,,any,,,Wingers,,,and,,,fullbacks/wingbacks,,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,central,,,midfieldersRestart,,,the,,,game,,,and,,,go,,,to,,,the,,,tactics,,,screen f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    「 A w K 」 Index du Forum -> ● Army Warrior Killer ● -> (¯`·._.MembreS._.·´¯)~~> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
iRc © theme , iRonic' Gaming ™,2009/2010 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com